2014 m. rugsėjo 24 d., trečiadienis

happy days

I've been in and out this blog for three years now, and I am realizing how much I would've liked if I didn't delete some of the first posts. I mean, they were a part of my senior year in high school, beginning of university.. All memories deleted with a click of a button.
My favorite saying recently have been do more of what makes you happy, and I live by it. So what if I needed the sophisticated black handbag and I bought a blue one, which is much more comfortable, so what if I stayed all day in my pajamas, while my boyfriend was visiting me, so what if I danced around with a wet hair to a The Simpsons theme song. I have never been more happy. Well, we should not count the heartbreaking moment of seeing my other half in a train going away. But all is good, I am all stoked and prepared for my last year at the uni, I've never been more excited about studying, even though, I will have to write my dissertation, do some presentations, write journals and portfolios. I am a happy happy person.
So in this doing more of what makes me happy mood I've decided to come back here, since randomly sharing my thoughts, my not-so great wisdom with someone has been a blast in the past, I want to get back here. A little warning, I will not categorize this blog in any way, I will share random bits and bobs, so don't be surprised if one day you'll read about my favorite nail polish and the other day there's gonna be a complain about harsh assessments. Let's just roll with it. Since I am not a fan with posts with a lot of text in them, I'm just gonna casually go away and go turn on some series (cannot wait for American Horror Story to come back!!!)

Kisses and hugs,
Santa

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą